Posting Date: January 5, 2017
Closing Date: Open
This position is the Coordinator between Onamac and Customer that requires a focus on high level of professional communication and customer service.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers
- Responsible for processing RFQ/RFP opportunities with our customers
- Set-up, log, and coordinate all Request for Quotes for the company
- Create & present Quote Review power points. Set up and run internal Quote Review meetings with management
- Back-up in departmental positions for seamless coverage during absences
- Shipping tracking and reports for specific groups
- Researching in company operating system for quoting and other related duties and tasks.
- High focus on numbers and dollars and gathering and reporting information to upper level management
- Create multi-page, multi-media Proposals for submittal to our customers
- Must have very strong communication skills both interoffice and external
- Various projects for Contracts Manager and General Manager
- Telephone back up
- Must be organized
- Internet savvy and knowledgeable due to multiple customer requirements and programs
- Multi-tasking abilities and able to prioritize tasks
- Attendance dependability
- Customer service focused
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Aerospace experience preferred
- Proficient with excel and worksheets
- Work schedule 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Overtime not required unless special circumstance arises.
- Work will be performed in office area of aerospace manufacturing company.
- When in shop will require use of safety glasses
- Dress code: Office Casual
- Fast paced environment
How to Apply:
Completed applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com, via mail, or delivered directly to the office during business hours. May submit by mail to 11504 Airport Rd Bldg G, Everett, WA 98204. Onamac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Veterans Employer.