Begin your career at Onamac
Integrity – Be honest with ourselves and our Customers in every facet of our service while caring about people, safety, and the environment.
Team Work – Work as a team in meeting our challenges and recognize that pride results in working together with a positive mindset to unleash everyone’s potential, achieving exceptional results.
Strong Work Ethic – Be accountable for actions and results, successes and failures, show personal drive, inspire, and motivate others.
Results-driven – Utilize experience, innovation, and continuous improvements to convert Customer problems into solutions.
Responsiveness – Think and act with Customers in mind and be ready to adapt to future trends and needs with a can-do attitude.
- Onamac offers Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday per year
- Paid Vacation days and Sick leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Match
- Paid Short- and Long-term Disability plans
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Educational Tuition Support – up to 100% Tuition Reimbursement after six months of Employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- tax free contributions to a health care and/or dependent care account + company match.
- Reimbursement for Personal Safety Equipment
- Paid Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty
- Discounted Fitness Club Membership with a month-to-month Membership
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Family Oriented Activities and Off-work Events
- Reverse commute from Seattle and Eastside
- Employee Referral Program
Join our team of dedicated professionals
We work hard, but we also like to have fun. Take a peek at some of our company events.