Posting Date: January 24, 2018
Closing Date: Open
Position: CNC Lathe Operator
Salary: Competitive pay, DOE
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, vacation, holiday, 4-day work week, Profit Sharing & tuition reimbursement.
- Can demonstrate ability to set-up, run, tear down multi-axis lathe with Fanuc controls and dimensionally maintain quality in a production environment.
- Good Inspection Skills and Blueprint reading skills with ability to use all shop inspection tools. Basic
- Troubleshooting skills and must be able to recognize production problems such as out-of-tolerance Machining, poor finishes, damaged or worn cutters, and tooling.
- Ability to dial in a hole or Edge-Find and set Machine Offsets. Basic understanding of G & M code.
- Versatility across multiple machine centers is a plus.
- Meets job standard times with minimal supervision. Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- 3+ years experience on CNC Lathe
- Able to bore jaws, touch off tools, and make simple at-machine edits.
- Must be able to set-up and receive first part buy-off unassisted
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards.
- Able to read blue prints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret work instructions, drawing and procedure manuals in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and do decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in aerospace industry
- Experience with live tooling machines
- Programming experience on cad system
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30pm
Night Shift: Monday – Thursday 4:20 p.m. – 2:50 a.m.
Weekend Shift: Fri – Sun 6am – 6:30pm
How to Apply:
Completed applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com, via mail, or delivered directly to the office during business hours. May submit by mail to 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway Everett, WA 98204. Onamac is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer; Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.