Posting Date: July 25, 2017
Closing Date: Open
Classification: Full time, Exempt
Reports to: Operations Manager
Pay Grade/Range: DOE
The Master Scheduler/Production Planner is responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s production capacity as well as managing inventory levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops Master Production Schedule to establish sequence and lead-time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecast or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specification and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each work center and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedites operations that delays schedule and alters to meet needs.
- Monitor continuously all problem inventory, take advantage of conversion opportunities if any and recommend solutions for scrapping and potential.
- Prepares production reports required to facilitate and suggest actions to assure optimal execution of supply chain.
- Prepares list of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- 3-5 years experience in production at same position preferably in aerospace industry
- Exhibits and demands high ethical standards in relations with personnel, suppliers and customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive leadership
- Good organizational skills, demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Proven track record with scheduling manufacturing production
- Planning skill
- Leadership skill
- Experience with ERP systems and data
- Excellent computer skills, creating charts from data
- Office desk environment with others in same room.
- Walking, standing, on feet 70% of the workday.
- Able to work extended hours as needed
- The Master Scheduler works in the machine shop environment throughout the workday; this environment may include exposure to noise, dust, fumes, and vapor from coolant, etc.
- Possible skin and inhaled contact with various sealants, paints, adhesives, and other chemicals may occur.
- The Company provides industry standard safety equipment, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required.
- Safety training is required and provided by the Company in accordance with applicable law, industry standards, and Company policy.
How to Apply:
Completed applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via mail, or delivered directly to the office during business hours. May submit by mail to 11504 Airport Rd Bldg G, Everett, WA 98204. Onamac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Veterans Employer.