Posting Date: January 5, 2017
Closing Date: Open
Can demonstrate ability to set-up, run, tear down 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills and maintain dimensional quality in a production environment. Good Inspection Skills and Blueprint reading skills with ability to use all shop inspection tools. Basic Troubleshooting skills and must be able to recognize production problems such as out-of-tolerance Machining, poor finishes, damaged or worn cutters, and tooling. Ability to dial in a hole or Edge-Find and set Machine Offsets. Basic understanding of G & M code. Versatility across multiple machine centers is a plus. Meets job standard times with minimal supervision. Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience on CNC Mills
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards.
- Able to read blue prints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret work instructions, drawing and procedure manuals in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and do decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
- In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in aerospace industry.
Day shift: Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Night shift: Monday through Thursday 4:20 p.m. – 2:50 a.m. (differential available)
Weekend shift: Friday through Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (differential available)
Start and end times may fluctuate depending on company and department needs.
How to Apply:
Completed applications may be submitted via email to HR@onamac.com, via mail, or delivered directly to the office during business hours. May submit by mail to 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway B200 Everett, WA 98203. Onamac is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer.