Posting Date: January 24, 2018
Closing Date: Open
Position: CNC Mill Operator
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30pm
Night shift: Monday – Thursday 4:20 p.m. – 2:50 a.m.
Weekend: Fri – Sun 6am – 6:30pm
Salary: Competitive pay, DOE
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, vacation, holiday, 4-day work week, Profit Sharing & tuition reimbursement.
The CNC Mill Operator is responsible for set-up, run, tear down 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills to fabricate aerospace parts per engineering specifications without supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can demonstrate ability to set-up, run, tear down 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills and dimensionally maintain quality in a production environment.
- Good Inspection Skills and Blueprint reading skills with ability to use all shop inspection tools.
- Basic Troubleshooting skills and must be able to recognize production problems such as out-of-tolerance Machining, poor finishes, damaged or worn cutters, and tooling.
- Ability to dial in a hole or Edge-Find and set Machine Offsets.
- Basic understanding of G & M code.
- Versatility across multiple machine centers is a plus.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Able to read blue prints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret work instructions, drawing and procedure manuals in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and do decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply:
Completed applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com, via mail, or delivered directly to the office during business hours. May submit by mail to 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway Everett, WA 98204. Onamac is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer; Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.