Onamac Adds a Nakamura WT-300 to its Lathe Department
Nakamura WT-300 features:
- Up to 30kW cutting power available for turning shaft-work with synchronized spindles.(Motor power 15/11kW per spindle)
- Driven-Tool Motor Power 5.5/3.7kW,for heavy cutting with small tools.
- With upper / lower turret construction,4-axis machining as well as various other machining combinations possible on either spindle
- With upper / lower turrets and opposed two-spindle construction,cycle time balancing and reduction is possible.
- With up to 24-tools per turret,48 tools can be permanently available.
Onamac Adds a Studer S33 CNC Grinder to its Grinding Department
The Studer S33 CNC is a versatile universal cylindrical grinding machine designed for the grinding of medium sized workpieces in individual as well as small and large-batch production.